Do you want to take your digital business to another level? The positioning training teaches you to cover all the important points in which it should stand out at the same time that it is made known on the network. However, there are secret SEO techniques for websites that only the most experienced know.
In NeoAttack We explain those less attended by the technicians and that make a fundamental difference when it comes to being the first in search results. Prepared?
SEO techniques in 2020: everything you need to know
The techniques for SEO are constantly changing, and that is that the google algorithm it is transformed day by day. This causes, on the one hand, that professionals in the sector become confused and have to assiduously study new ways of doing your job, but also creates new advantages for those companies that have been left behind.
The sector, as we have said, is in continuous evolution, therefore, what we knew in 2017 we must throw it away and understand how it will work to adapt to the SEO techniques of 2020, or to the secret techniques for SEO.
➞ Content Marketing: leading the strategy
To begin with, the content It continues to lead the SEO strategy and secret SEO techniques. The last Google strategy that will be maintained for the next few years is to ensure that web pages create quality content that really responds to user doubts.
What does this mean? Don’t add meaningless keywords, don’t make longer text with empty paragraphs, and consolidate significant information blocks. The great search engine is not stupid, and to check that everything is related, it will carry out semantic connections between words, synonyms, will compare keywords, images and infographics … etc.
But not only the writing itself is important, but also the user’s routine on the page. How much weather keeps reading the content? Does this have a certain bounce rate? In this way, the algorithm will also be able to decide whether the texts have quality or not.
➞ Local positioning
If you are or are indexing a small or medium company, you cannot ignore this strategy of local positioning, which has become increasingly important in recent years. Positioning yourself locally can provide you with a large number of visits and regular users facing broad market competition.
If, for example, you are a company of food deliveries in MadridYou must position yourself for the words “Madrid home delivery” or “Madrid home delivery”, as it will not do any good to do it for “home delivery” and compete against a broader sector of companies.
To carry out this strategy, you must register in some of the following directories: Google My Bussines, Bing maps, Yellow Pages, QDQ, FourSquare, Yalwa, Yelp, Opendi, Infobel or Hotfrog, and follow the secret SEO techniques.
On the other hand, social networks conform as one of the most important factors in 2020, since they are the perfect showcase so that your content reaches a total number of people and is positioned better on the web. They form a fundamental part of our secret SEO techniques.
The 6 essential secret SEO techniques
Inside of SEO strategy creation To optimally position any business on the net, we can find a series of basic proposals that all technicians use when carrying out this type of work.
But what do those more experienced in the sector hide? There are essential secret SEO techniques for your business is the most visited and appears first on the results page. Therefore, we are going to mention some tactics that you had not thought of and that will probably leave you speechless.
⭐ Fake brand searches
It is important to keep in mind in the secret SEO techniques that, in the world of positioning, be a recognized brand and sought by users is a factor security against Google. This places them better on the results pages and gives them a certain advantage in this operation; but why? Well, because it only wants quality results, and they provide it.
The search engine recognizes these marks of three ways: for the search percentage of its name specifically, because your name sounds to users as it is the first choice when they do a general search, and for the mention of the brand by Internet users on networks and blogs.
Another way in which a brand can be recognized is by traffic to your website: its volume and source; Through social networks, Google + or YouTube you can collect a lot of this information.
The user behavior, therefore, it is essential when carrying out this brand strategy of this secret SEO technique. Therefore, what can we do if we are not a recognized brand and want to position ourselves as such?
- Cause it to seek Google your brand name.
- Get followers and traffic from social networks (no backlinks without traffic, as it won’t do any good).
- Mention your brand on other pages.
- Contribute to the search engine and the user in this secret SEO technique, contact information Visible and data on the company or legal person on the web.
- Original content or products that do not contribute from another site.
⭐ Give more strength to your links
Another of the secret SEO techniques for your website is the possibility of making your much more powerful outbound links through a series of steps based solely on SEO On-Page.
Adding all the factors that we are going to mention, you can get the backlink of the posts on your page to have stronger than before, and that Google indexes or positions other categories of your page more optimally.
- Add the link in the first paragraph of the text (between the first 100 and 150 words).
- Try not to put more than 2 outgoing links in the same content.
- Add the link in a custom sidebar: “Links of interest”
- Use the keyword twice differently in the anchor.
- Check that the keywords are close to the link, since the semantics give it strength.
The virality of the content of a website is a factor of great importance in the secret techniques of SEO for an optimal positioning of it. And, in the case of going viral through a well-defined strategy and quality content, you will get a high volume of traffic.
However, that this has that degree of quality is quite difficult, and more when you are starting, since you will need a great work equipment and a specialized staff in making this type of content.
To get something to go viral, you must have a number of features in this secret SEO technique: you must solve some problem in particular of the user, has to positively affect to the reader’s routine, or improve something in some way. But that is not all, since there are more exhaustive tactics to manage to spread a text in a massive way:
- Focus on emotions: evoke amazement, anxiety, joy, grief … and give added value.
- However, they should not be generic ideas, but specific and crumbled: give information pills that are easy to digest.
- To do this, make a text easy to read.
- Make “call to actions” or “calls to action” at the end of your articles.
- Use strong words in the heading: “confessions”, “immense”, “incredible” … etc.
- Do a study of the pages where viral content is shared and collect the most important ideas for which you think they are shared.
- Invest most of your time creating a featured headline.
- Study the eye tracking for reading articles (most users read in the form of “F”).
⭐ Increase user time on your website
One of the factors by which Google determines that your page is of quality or not, is the time the user spends on it consuming a service or reading a post. For this reason, what is the first thing we would think of doing to improve positioning? Do everything possible to the visitor does not leave our website and stay in it as long as possible.
The residence time, in this case, indicates to the search engine the minutes and seconds that the user passes in a specific URL. Through a report from Google Analytics it is easy to check; in it, we can see the mean.
For this reason, at NeoAttack we consider it important to preventso the person enters the page and leaves, creating a high bounce rate, or not staying long enough for it to be well valued by Google. Next, in our secret SEO techniques, we mention some of the practices you can carry out to improve this measurement factor:
- Attractive design and a good impression: When a user enters a page, they do not like to see something badly created or that damages the sight. Therefore, the architecture, development and design of the web are fundamental elements.
- Good navigability on the page: simple menus, architecture based on keywords for the user, or end invasive advertising.
- Quality internal linking: If you get the user to browse the page, interested in other information, you will get more time to stay.
- Adapt to the user’s search intention: The search intention is based on the way in which a person searches the web so that it returns solutions. If we are able to get ahead of this, we can also give the user what they are looking for.
⭐ Analyze the links of the competition
Within the secret SEO techniques, we can find a way to analyze the competition linksto to get an idea of what is going well for them and to be able to adapt it to the functions of our page. For this, the most used tools are Majestic SEO and Ahrefs.
What we are interested in taking advantage of when carrying out this analysis are: the domains, since we will be able to contact them directly to improve the offer of the web; the nature of the links, to be able to anticipate their steps when carrying out the strategy, the blackhat you are using, and the anchor text that position it.
When you go to analyze blackhat, you should bear in mind that this practice is banned by google and harshly penalized, so if you are going to “unmask” the competition in this way, you must do it to condemn them to the search engine, or to copy their strategy in a way that you are not caught.
- Find hidden links on the page.
- Thousands of links from the same site.
- Links from casinos or XXX sites.
In addition, another aspect that you should look at in this secret SEO technique is that of expired domains, despite being on a more distant page on Google. They may be very well positioned for a keyword that you are very interested in positioning and that is related to your website.
⭐ Reach Google’s “zero” position
Google result 0 is the option shown at the top of the page of results with structured information from a website that directly and briefly answers certain user questions.
In this way, the search engine extract what you consider relevant for the user of the page, and attached so that they acquire the highest quality content right at the beginning. Many webmasters are scared, but the truth is that generates large amounts of traffic.
But how can we make our site appear in the ranking 0? This is part of some secret SEO techniques that you may not know, so we will show you:
- High-quality content: It must provide the user with valuable and verified information about what they are looking for, and also be their own texts.
- You must reply to specific questions: For this, we can do research on other websites and establish the most recurring questions as headlines. Use words like “what”, “how”, or “why”.
- Structure the content in an optimal way: In this way, we will mix the two previous factors, and the text itself will be structured based on questions.
To verify that the web appears in position 0 with these secret SEO techniques, we can do it through Ahrefs.
Do you already know the secret SEO techniques?
Now that you know the 6 essential secret techniques for SEO, it’s time for put them into practice on your website to position yourself among the first results of Google. If you have more questions, you can continue reading our Blog in Neoattack or contact us to offer you a personalized advice. Do not hesitate!