With a 51%, the marketing agencies reported a positive ROI during 2013. It is vital for a company to know if its money is invested correctly or not. For this reason, all companies must learn to control the performance of their campaigns and customers to be aware that part of the work was the one that generated the highest return on investment and the changes can be explained in the future.
The seminar ROI: Return of Investment Marketing, is a meeting between professionals and companies in which knowledge can be acquired that will help to generate a competitive advantage through analysis of return on investment and evaluation of efficiency.
What to do in case of a crisis on social networks?
Last days to advertise within the National Wall Design Directory!
Get to know and get the benefits of advertising within Paredro!
ROI is the only specialized marketing seminar that helps measure the financial effectiveness of campaigns. In this seminar, questions such as: what was the result of the campaign? Finger increase or cut marketing investment?
Because ROI is established as one of the main effective evaluation tools, it is a must For all marketers, train and inform themselves in detail about the profit that has been invested in marketing.
Among the topics to be discussed within the seminar are:
– The new return on investment puzzle: content marketing.
– What is it, what is it used for and how is ROI optimized?
– Keys to increase the ROI of companies in social networks
– Profitability and effectiveness of sponsorships, BTL activations and events.
– How to measure ROI in online marketing actions
– How much does each peso invested in marketing produce?
– KPI´s approach and objective determination
The date to take this important and indispensable event will be the days July 29 and 30 within the facilities of the Hotel Royal Pedregal in Mexico City.
A total of 12 specialized conferences to measure the return on investment, evaluate efficiency, define financed values and obtain results for the benefit of companies, brands or products.
For more information, contact the phones:
– 55 5272.6307
– 55 5219.2960
– 55 5219.5770
– 5516.2346 ext. 117, 145 and 153
– Toll free: 01 800 715 7444