The technical course in marketing SENAC has as main objective to bring to the student personal attributes such as creativity, initiative, communication skills, communication skills, planning skills, leadership and teamwork.
All of these topics covered by the course are extremely essential to the exercise of the function. Whoever takes this course can count on specific professional skills, among which stand out those related to monitoring, ranging from creation to evaluation.
When the course started
In the early 1970s, the large organizations installed in the country started to systematically integrate a new function into their organization charts, together with the bodies that took care of commercial activities. Whatever they were, such as superintendencies, directors or managers, and thus installed specialized marketing structures that should ensure the set of strategies and actions that governed the development, launch and support of a product or service in the consumer market.
Nowadays this is a job that does not get tired of offering jobs, which is why it is extremely important that you take the marketing course at SENAC.
See here: SENAI technical survey course
Marketing and its importance in the market
Marketing conquered its space quickly and was characterized as one of the main tools to promote or consolidate the position of organizations in markets which they considered important, that is, companies that wanted to advertise some product launched by such. Marketing is the main responsible for adding values and unifying the sectors with the same objective: profit and success, and not to compete with the other sectors of the organization, that’s why companies use this resource a lot.
So take your marketing course and be a professional prepared to work in any company.
Professionals trained in Marketing
Nowadays, highly qualified professionals are required by the job market. To stand out you need to be aware of new opportunities for qualification, improvement and professional qualification. SENAC’s technical courses appear as excellent alternatives – both for young people who are looking for preparation to enter the world of work, and for those who want to increase their remuneration or change their industry. With that in mind, SENAC offers a range of options in courses, such as:
– Bachelor of Publicity and Advertising
– Marketing Technology
– Marketing Technology – EAD
Postgraduate – Specialization
– Design – Branding: brand strategies
– Marketing management
– Market intelligence
– Digital Marketing and E-commerce
– Service Marketing
– Retail Marketing – management, strategies and business
Graduate Studies – Distance Learning
– Marketing Management – EAD
Branding – Architecture and Brand Building
– Marketing Strategies in Digital Media and Social Networks
– Content Management in Social Networks
– Crisis Management on Social Networks
– Marketing and Sales Planning
– Storytelling: narratives in the universe of brands
– Marketing and Sales Assistant
– Social Media Marketing Analyst
– Basic in Marketing
– Digital Marketing and E-Commerce Strategies
– Sports Marketing: concept, strategies and sponsorship
– Event Marketing
– Fashion Marketing and Communication
– Marketing: Creativity and Innovation
– Telemarketing operator
– SEO – Website Optimization for Search Engines
– Trademarketing: Competitive Advantage at the Point of Sale.
All courses are open for registration, to register simply access the Senac website and choose the desired mode.