Email marketing is one of the most effective strategies in this sector. The reason? It allows us to be in contact both with people interested in our brand, as well as with those who are already clients.
Although other tools have emerged with which the same objectives can be achieved, to this day email marketing is the great favorite to send mass communications.
These communications are usually commercial, informational or educational. With what it could be said that its main function is to attract and retain customers.
Fortunately, technology every day makes it easier for us to implement this, as well as other similar strategies focused on the area of marketing and sales. As happens, for example, with WordPress form plugins or those others that serve to get subscribers to a newsletter.
We will talk about them below. We will take a tour of the main email marketing plugins that can be implemented in WordPress.
Let’s see which are the most popular and to what extent they can make our work easier!
WordPress form plugins
As you may already know, WordPress is one of the most popular CMS that exist among those who have launched (or are going to launch) a website on the market. And the fact is that the ease of adding new functionalities is one of its main advantages. Something that would not be possible without the acclaimed plugins.
And when it comes to form plugins, it was not going to be less. Here is a selection of the most popular ones for implementing an email marketing strategy.
➽ Contact form 7
It is one of the best known and helps us to prepare forms in a practical and fast way. It comes integrated into some templates or themes that can be used in WordPress. And it is a free solution that incorporates advanced functionalities.
It is a WordPress plugin in order to contact forms that allows in a simple way to establish a contact channel between the user of a website and the person behind it.
By contrast, it does not store the data of the users who fill in the forms. It only sends them through a notification so that the owner of the website can contact that person. If you are looking for something like this you will have to focus on plugins about newsletter and WordPress.
➽ Ninja Form
Another one to top the list of best WordPress form plugins is Ninja Form. You can easily find tutorials and usage information on the web.
It is very similar to the previous one. It is also free, but includes some extra features that are paid, in addition to others that facilitate compliance with the RGPD.
➽ Gravity Form
And finally, one of the WordPress form plugins that stands out is Gravity Form. It is very simple, but it does not have a free option like the previous ones. That is, to use it you must make a small investment.
On the other hand, it has great support and added functionalities that can be very useful, as well as avoid some inconveniences.
Other WordPress Plugins for email marketing
The plugins for email marketing that we have mentioned so far are only used to insert a contact form on the web with the sole purpose that the public can contact the brand or the people behind it.
But there is more. For example, the plugins that serve to enable the subscription to a newsletter or those that store cookies and that are interesting because they store information on aspects such as clicks or openings of your emails.
➽ WordPress newsletter plugin
Having a place to store the information of those contacts who are interested in what you offer on your website is a great advantage. Among other aspects, it allows you to communicate with them on a recurring basis and present your offers without having to invest in advertising.
But how can this functionality be integrated into a web page? Easy, through a WordPress newsletter plugin.
That is, through these small applications that facilitate the installation of new functionalities. Some of the most popular are:
- Convert Pro. With this WordPress newsletter plugin, you can insert a form the same way you design an image in Canva. Easy, visually and in a couple of clicks (without having to manipulate code).
- Mail Poet. This other facilitates the integral management of the entire process; from the acquisition of the contact to the sending of emails and all without leaving WordPress.
- Mailchimp for WordPress. If you are looking for a WordPress newsletter plugin that allows you to connect this tool with the Mailchimp email marketing platform, this will be the best option. It is specially designed for this purpose.
➽ WordPress Cookies Plugin
And, to end this post, it is also interesting to review the best WordPress cookie plugins:
- Cookie Law Info. This plugin incorporates a large number of options in its configuration, and is easily integrated with the design of your WordPress theme. You can adjust where, when and how you want the cookie notice to appear.
- Cookie Consent. It is another of the most downloaded from the WordPress cookie plugin repository. It stands out for its ease of installation and use. As before, you can choose the place where you want the notification bar to appear.
- Cookie Notice. It shares the above advantages, but, in addition, it is fully customizable, compatible with other plugins and is optimized for SEO.
This is our particular selection of email marketing plugins. We invite you to carry out tests and then stay with those that offer you the best results.
Technology is on our side, and there is no better way to take advantage of it than to take advantage of form plugins and other email marketing elements. Don’t you think?