In recent years, the channels through which companies can communicate with their consumers have multiplied. And, therefore, they need to be updated and adapted to offer the customer the response they expect.
In this sense, corporate communication acquires a key and fundamental role. Thanks to it, we convey the brand’s message in a clear and coherent way, while at the same time building a consistent, relevant and well-defined image and reputation.
The official Master in Corporate and Strategic Communication online at the International University of Valencia (VIU) addresses this issue, helping anyone who is interested to train in one of the most outstanding and demanded skills today.
If you are interested in this specialty, then we will tell you more about the program and what you can achieve with it.
What is Corporate Communication and why do an official master’s degree?
After all, corporate communication is what defines the identity of a brand in the market. It depends, to a large extent, how your target audience perceives you.
For this reason, it is important to emphasize how it develops in order to be able to transmit the values and concepts that most favor it. And, in turn, build a notoriety that translates into income. This is the central axis of every official Master in Corporate Communication, which ensures the development of skills such as:
- Establish relationships, protocol and organization of events. To send press releases, organize interviews, media appearances and stay in contact with journalists.
- Monitor branding campaigns. And check, with this, that each action and message is aligned with the image of the brand.
- Manage business or brand reputation. It is important to know how to react and be up to date with what is said about the brand on any channel.
- Ensuring the organizational culture and the CSR concept. Among other aspects, such as internal communication between the different departments of the company.
- Manage communication in the event of possible crises. The corporate communication expert must know how to act in the face of possible risk or crisis situations.
For all this, it is important to train at a prestigious university such as VIU, for example. And thus acquire the skills offered by this master’s degree in online corporate communication.
Master in Corporate Communication Valencia Online
The truth is that corporate communication is a professional area that is in full expansion. Every day the figure of this expert in companies is more necessary. And is not for less…
The exposure and visibility of companies bring with them the responsibility of knowing what to say and how to say it at all times.
Taking the official Master in Corporate Communication will give you the opportunity to access different and multiple job opportunities. Below we will tell you more about him in detail.
➽ Objective and methodology of the master
We know that companies need to have professionals who have a wide response capacity in the communication area. That is why the Master in Corporate Communication is aimed at guaranteeing a solid training.
Its quality content combines theory and practice to acquire the necessary skills with which to occupy important positions, thinking of both the communication departments of public and private companies.
In addition, this training addresses corporate communication from a comprehensive point of view. Its objective is to train students with differential values such as:
- Own methodology based on the translation of business reality to classes.
- Professional weeks to put skills into practice
- TFM simulating a real work environment
- No mandatory internships, so you can continue your work activity
➽ Study Plan
The online Master of Corporate Communication is designed to train qualified professionals in the management of this type of responsibilities in institutions of any sector.
For this, the study plan has the following training areas:
- Organizational and Communication Strategy.
- Management and Innovation in Corporate Communication.
- Industry and Media.
- The New Organizations: CSR and Sustainability.
- Image and Corporate Identity.
- Internal Communication, Organizational Culture and Leadership.
- The Present and Future of Corporate Communication: Digital Media.
- Organization of Events, Institutional Relations and Protocol.
- Communication Management in Risk and Crisis Situations.
- Management, Measurement and Audit of Communication Projects.
- Persuasive Communication and Public Speaking. The Spokesperson.
In addition to, of course, a final master’s project in which you can put everything you have learned into practice.
➽ In collaboration with Atresmedia
One of the great advantages of the VIU Master’s Degree in Corporate Communication is that it is developed in conjunction with Atresmedia. This means that professionals from this group participate and are part of a prestigious company.
These professionals transmit, in a reliable way, how to work in a department of these characteristics (and without guesswork). In other words; you can learn from the hand of active professionals.
Become an expert in Corporate Communication
Train online with the Master’s Degree in Corporate and Strategic Communication and you will acquire the competencies, abilities and skills you need to occupy an important position in the sector.
The training, as well as the training entity, mark the trajectory of the students. Analyze everything that this master can offer you and develop yourself as an expert in corporate communication.