More and more companies are joining inbound marketing in order to reach their target audience with more valuable content and fewer ads. Without a doubt, a more humane and much less invasive way to connect with your audience and achieve conversions.
If you optimize your processes thinking about working from an “inbound” perspective, you will be able to get closer to those consumers who know that your product or service can improve their quality of life.
But to follow an inbound marketing strategy, different phases must be taken into account, from lead generation, through web analysis, email campaigns or social media and content creation.
For this last important point, the support of professional services is essential, such as those that a translation agency can offer you if you share content in different languages.
Therefore, outsourcing services and looking for alternative solutions through inbound marketing platforms will allow you to optimize, accelerate and automate processes. Something that, manually or internally, would be difficult and even impossible.
Would you like to know what these platforms are to help you in your inbound marketing strategy and in your internal work processes? Well let’s get to it!
Inbound Marketing Platforms: What are they?
Inbound marketing platforms, together with the services that agencies and other digital professionals offer us directly, are an excellent way to automate marketing, collect data and optimize the processes of the conversion funnel through which the user passes until they convert.
So the objectives of these platforms are:
- Improve conversion rates.
- Get an idea of user behavior and needs.
For this reason, marketing automation is so important in the inbound methodology, since it favors first the attraction of leads and, later, conversion and loyalty.
The 18 best Inbound Marketing platforms
These platforms have great potential and we can differentiate two types; the all-in-one inbound marketing tools; and the specific tools, suitable for each of the phases of the inbound strategy.
All-in-one Inbound Marketing Platforms
Also called all-in-one, these are tools with which you can perform many functions and solve several problems at the same time. These are the ones we recommend:
- HubSpot: The most popular inbound marketing platform and one of the most complete, since its functions include attracting leads, converting them and managing sales. All this with the help of modules dedicated to SEO, content, user interactions in networks and optimization of leads. One of the functions that stands out is the CRM, to gather all your customers in a database.
- Marketo: Very similar in characteristics and price than the previous one. Its differentiating point is its potential in lead scoring campaigns (qualification of leads).
- Keap: Infusionsoft by Keap is more affordable than the previous one, making it ideal for smaller and medium-sized businesses. It incorporates a CRM and stands out for the management of partners and suppliers, for the sales team and for its editor for email campaigns.
In this second group, we want to mention those tools that are used in specific phases of the inbound methodology.
Inbound Marketing platforms to generate leads
One of the objectives of inbound marketing is to attract traffic to your website to convert them into registrations and, thus, start having a contact with them. For this it is important to create and design an attractive landing page so that they leave their data.
These are some top tools for creating landings:
- Leadpages: It has a very intuitive drag and drop editor to create a professional landing to suit you. Afterwards, you can easily integrate it into the email marketing platform you use.
- Unbounce: It has more than 125 templates that you can fully customize to your liking. In addition, it allows you to create pop-ups, change the URL and associate it with the domain you want, and offers tutorials and support to answer any questions.
- Instapage: With a very intuitive system similar to the previous ones, Instapage also allows you to add Analytics and measure your campaigns.
Platforms for email marketing
After collecting the data of your cold leads, you will need to create a closer connection with them. And the best way is through email marketing. To manage these leads, these email marketing tools are perfect:
- Benchmark: A tool that includes an editor to easily design your emails, in an attractive way, with a drag and drop system, by blocks. And with a powerful automation system to send the right message to the right person.
- Getresponse: Very useful for planning campaigns, designing your newsletters and using autoresponders. It has to carry out A / B tests and a CRM to manage sales processes.
- Mailrelay: You will surely know this tool. And it is that it is the one that we use in our team, offering you an excellent customer service already from its free version (among other functionalities).
Platforms for SEO
The next step in inbound marketing will be to do keyword research to write content of interest optimized for your target. And thus get visibility in search engines and increase organic traffic.
- SEMrush: One of the best for analyzing keyword search volumes, analyzing the competition, or generating content ideas.
- Ahrefs: The most useful for analyzing links, those that point to your domain and those of your competition. The latter is of great value, since this way you will be able to understand what link building strategy they are applying and follow their steps.
- Übersuggest: This tool from Neil Patel gives you useful information about the search volume of a keyword and gives you suggestions of other related ones that users also search.
Platform for content creation
When it comes to creating more visual content, there are tools that help you create professional designs quickly. These are:
- Envato: It is a space that houses different market places. For example, on Graphicriver, you will find a wide variety of templates created by professional designers such as MadridNYC.
- Visme: With its editor you can make original designs, aligned to your brand, where you include your logo or corporate colors. It has a wide variety of templates for social networks, infographics, presentations, banners and much more. All of them editable to convey your message.
Platforms for Social Media
After creating content, you’ll need to spread the word to reach more users. These tools will help you to schedule content, manage interactions with your followers and analyze metrics to reorient or not your strategy. These are the top:
- Metricool: You can start testing it with the free version and switch to the paid version when you need more advanced features. Depending on the paid version you choose, you can manage more accounts, add team members, make use of custom templates, or even put links in the Instagram bio.
- Agorapulse: Another tool to manage your social networks from the same platform. It also has a free trial (28 days) and several payment plans. It stands out for its personalized reports, the analysis of the competitors and integrates a great CRM to follow the evolution of your brand’s followers.
Platform for analytics
Finally, it is worth highlighting the tools that measure the actions that you have executed in the strategy, which serve to draw conclusions.
- Google Search Console: From here you can check the web traffic, that the content has been indexed successfully, you can also remove content so that Google does not index it, check that the rich snippets are displayed correctly or detect security problems on your website.
- Google Analytics: To obtain information from your site about the number of visitors and the percentage of conversions in real time.
- Similarweb: We love this because it gives you information on the number of visitors per month, traffic sources and other references of your competition.
As you can see, there are many inbound marketing platforms, both specific and more general, that integrate many functionalities. You just have to choose the one that best fits your business needs and be clear about the objectives in each of the phases of your inbound marketing strategy.
Which inbound marketing platform has been most useful to you? What part of your internal processes do you consider essential to outsource to support your strategy?