The online world is full of advantages. Practically at the click of a button we have access to information and data on any subject or matter that concerns us.
This was something unthinkable a few years ago, but it was even more unthinkable to carry it in your pocket. With the arrival of the internet on mobile devices, this potential increased considerably.
And is not for less. Thanks to the accessibility of these devices, we can contact in a matter of seconds with that friend or relative who lives hundreds of kilometers from us, or check the last email that the boss sent us.
In addition, with the current fiber, fixed and mobile offers no one is left out. There is a fee for each type of person. In this sense, companies like Adamo take fiber optics anywhere, including rural areas and new urban areas.
Enjoying the best features, speed and prices, both companies, individuals and gamers, we can enjoy the best internet connection.
However, we must be aware of its risks and, especially, be alert to possible viruses on your mobile. If you were to become infected, all your information could be exposed. And, in that case, how do you clean your mobile from viruses?
We will talk more about it below!
How do I know if my mobile has a virus?
This is the question that many ask themselves when they detect an anomaly in their devices. And, yes, when this happens to you, there is probably a virus on your mobile.
And what are the most common symptoms that could warn us of it? Let’s see them:
- Increase in data usage. Although most of us have rates of unlimited mobile internet and this does not concern us, we should check if the data usage corresponds to the real one. Because otherwise, we could be infected without knowing it.
- Apps that are constantly crashing. If this happens to you frequently, it may be that you have malware trying to steal your data.
- Increase in your bill. Another way to answer the question “How do I know if I have a virus on my mobile?” is to check your bill. If there is an expense that exceeds the usual, you should check your device.
- Rapid battery drain. Think that even if you are not using your device, the malware or mobile virus is. And this causes the battery to drain quickly. Another quite remarkable symptom.
- Unknown apps appear. If you see an app that you don’t remember downloading to your device, it could be another sign that something is wrong.
- Overheating This is something that is associated with excessive use of the device. But if it happens frequently and while you are at rest, it may be a mobile virus.
Excess pop-up ads. And finally, how do I know if my mobile has a virus? The appearance of ads is normal, but if they appear even when you are not in the browser, sound the alarms!
How to remove a virus from your mobile?
If you have definitely confirmed that your mobile is infected, it is time to see how to remove a virus from your mobile. Let’s see the most effective solutions that can be carried out.
➽ Remove suspicious permissions
Whenever we install a new application on our phone, it asks us for permission to access some of its functionalities. If the app in question is malicious, we will unknowingly be opening the doors to a virus.
How to remove viruses from mobile? Review these permissions and delete those that you consider suspicious.
➽ Uninstall malicious apps
Another problem we face is the installation of apps of unknown or suspected origin. We must be especially careful when downloading apps that make dubious or illegal promises or that invite us to click on a link.
However, if you still believe that any of your applications are damaging your phone, do a check and eliminate those that you consider dangerous.
➽ Restore your device
And if none of the above works, the definitive answer to the question “how to remove viruses from my mobile” is to restore factory settings. In this way, we will remove any trace of malware.
Detecting and removing a virus from your mobile can be difficult. But if you have hired a high-speed internet service, like Adamo’s, and you feel that it slows down, it is because something is wrong.
In that case, we recommend applying the aforementioned measures and closely monitoring their behavior.
Has this article on how to remove a virus from your mobile been useful to you? We would love to hear your opinion in the comments and tell us if you have had any experience of this type.