Although the Instagram social network is becoming more and more complete, it is still necessary to use other external tools to make the most of this platform. For example, in order to download photos from Instagram to your PC, you have to resort to third-party programs.
Would you like to know how to download Instagram photos fast and easy? We will reveal how in this post.
When you are browsing Instagram, you probably like to take inspiration from other accounts to create your own designs. Surely, what you do is save that publication to see it at another time, right?
In addition to the option to save, you should know that there are programs and other external resources that allow you to download photos, videos and stories from Instagram to your PC.
Do you want to know what they are? Read on and find out how to download photos or videos from Instagram to your PC.
How to download Instagram photos
You must take into account several things. First, what photo do you want to download? That is, if it is in the feed, it is a story or it is a video. This is important because there are many tools, but each with a purpose.
To choose the right tool, this information that we leave you below interests you. In addition, you will discover other curiosities about how to download photos from both the feed and the Instagram stories in a matter of minutes. Keep reading!
➽ Tools to download photos from Instagram to PC
Many times when we are with the mobile watching an interesting story, we take a screenshot to save it on our mobile.
But what if you are on your computer because you are using Instagram web? Relax because it is not an impediment. Find out how to download photos from Instagram stories to PC with this tool:
- StoriesIG: With this tool you can save the stories of your favorite accounts before they are deleted (you know they last 24 hours). And you can also download the photos and videos, saved in the highlights, to your PC. You just have to enter the username that interests you.
This is great for Instagram Stories. But, how to download photos from the Instagram feed of an account that interests you? We recommend these other tools:
- Dinsta: Tool to download Instagram photos with URL. The process is simple. Go to the Instagram image you want to download; copy the link and paste it into the search engine that appears in Dinsta (as soon as you open the page, it is the first thing that appears). Click Download. And you already have it!
- Downloadgram: Works practically the same as the previous one.
- Torch Browser: It is a browser with an interface very similar to Google Chrome. Once you download it, you can start downloading photos and videos from Instagram to your PC.
➽ How to download Instagram photos without programs or without URL
If you want to avoid complications and make it even easier, the most practical solution is to learn how to download Instagram photos without programs and without URLs. So we advise you these two alternatives:
IG Stories for Instagram:
It is a Chrome extension, with which you can download photos of Instagram stories to your PC, as well as you can download completed transmissions and you can watch live transmissions from your computer.
Tip: To install the extension you have to go to Chrome Web Store and in the search engine add the name of the extension. Then, you will have to find it and click on the blue button “Add to Chrome”. Next, you will get a window in which you will have to click on “Add extension”.
And you will already have the extension installed in your browser, and you will be able to download Instagram photos without URL or without installing any program.
Modify the Instagram URL
Another simple way to download Instagram photos without using external programs and without URL is with this trick. We tell you step by step how to do it:
1. Find the image you want to download.
2. Right-click to open it in a new window.
3. Look at the URL, which would look similar to this: https://www.instagram.com/p/CCDpfmVl-To/
4. To download the image, you must add the following to the URL: «/ media /? Size = l». So the URL I have shown you as an example would look like this: “https://www.instagram.com/p/CCDpfmVl-To/media/?size=l”
5. A new window will appear with the photo. Right click on it and save the image.
➽ Download Instagram profile photos: Can you?
Would you like to know how to download Instagram profile photos? Is it possible to download a profile photo? You can download the profile photo of any Instagram account, both from the computer and from the mobile, with the InstaDP tool.
Note: Keep in mind that profile photos are public, even for accounts that are private. But we recommend that before downloading any profile picture, you ask the owner of the account for permission.
To download it in full size you have to follow these steps:
- Open InstaDP from your pc or mobile.
- Add the name of the account in the search engine that appears at the top.
- Just below the profile photo and the user, three options appear (Profile, Full Size and Stories). Click Full Size.
- In a few seconds the photo will be uploaded and you can click on the Download button to download it to your pc or mobile.
Is there a difference with the videos?
To download videos from Instagram, you can do it quickly and easily with online tools, adding the URL of the video to the program.
These are the most popular tools, where you just have to paste the URL of the video and click download:
Before you start downloading photos and videos from other Instagram accounts, it is advisable that you ask the account owners for permission to avoid problems. Once you have the green light, you will be able to enjoy all these resources that we propose.
We hope that with this list and tips, you have no doubts about how to download photos or videos from Instagram and choose the easiest and fastest way to avoid wasting any time.
Which tool do you find most useful to download Instagram photos to your PC?