Approximately 58% of the applications for mobile devices are rejected by those of Cupertino and now the firm has published the decalogue of the frequent failures for which it does not allow your app to be included in its store.
This is what the progress of Apple’s headquarters in Cupertino looks like
They create a survival kit with gourmet items and ideal for hipsters
Artist breaks the line between fiction and reality with these videos
1. 14% does not contain the necessary information
two. 8% of applications with errors will be rejected
3. 6% did not comply with the terms of the developer program license agreement
Four. Apple and its customers place a high value on refined, creative, and thoughtful interfaces. If the user interface is complex or not very good, it will be rejected. 6% has been for that reason.
5. Applications with names, descriptions, or screenshots not relevant to the content and functionality of the application were rejected (5%)
6. 5% of applications that contain false, fraudulent or misleading statements or use names or icons similar to other applications have been rejected.
7. 4% were not included because their names should not cause confusion, that is, they must be similar in iTunes Connect.
8. 4% of apps with placeholder text were rejected.
9. 3% were removed for inappropriate ratings. Developers are responsible for assigning the appropriate ratings for their applications.
10. 2% of them were not admitted because they are beta, demo, test apps.